Notes on miscibility: Green - mixing without restrictions, Yellow - mixing under certain conditions, Red - cannot be mixed
Note No. 1: combination possible, K-gel is in UAN concentration more difficult to dissolve. The mixture must be stirred for a long period
Note No. 2: combination is possible, but the tank mixture cannot be mixed in storage; it must be applied as soon as possible after mixing the non-concentrated components in the sprayer tank
Note No. 3: Sulphur in AmisaN causes coagulation of humates present in FORTESTIM and some CAMPOFORT. The amount of coagulation formed is difficult to quantify and depends on the individual component ratio.
- phosphorus-containing fertilizers cannot be mixed with calcium-containing fertilizers
- polyphosphate phosphorus-containing fertilizers cannot be mixed with calcium and magnesium-containing fertilizers
- phosphorus-containing fertilizers cannot be mixed with fertilizers containing inorganic manganese and zinc
- Zinek 120 may only be mixed with K-gel, Hořčík 140 and Síra 165.
- NanoFYT Si® may be mixed with everything except DAM
- Síra 165 is miscible with anything except calcium-containing fertilizers